The design of this tent is based on a traditional teepee of the Sami from Lapland. A spacious tent in which you can hear the North Sea wind rustling while the warm sun falls on your face through the opening.
Nature and surroundings
The resort is located on a spacious and well-sheltered lot and is equipped with all amenities. Our accommodations offer privacy, comfort and a touch of adventure. There is room to play and explore, but also to laze around like the best. The holiday resort is surrounded by the Mokbaai, De Petten and Horsmeertjes nature reserves, allowing you to walk right into the spoonbill and sandwich tern feeding areas. This makes us a great accommodation for birdwatchers and nature lovers. Also when you want to explore Texel with your family, Mokbaai is the ideal accommodation. Stroll along the endless Texel beaches or indulge in one of its many local restaurants. The island also caters to culture. Visit Museum Kaap Skil or the impressive nature center Ecomare. Curious about what else Texel has to offer? We will gladly help you.
- 1 pers. bed (4x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (1x)
- Wood stove
- Drinking water
- Garden furniture
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (shared)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.