The charming 4**** cottage
( 180 sqm) is situated on an old dike, 2 km from the village of Assenede. The village is one of the oldest villages in Flanders. The little Dutch historical town Sas van Gent with his old harbour is only 1 km away.' t Staaksken has furniture in the Flemish country style and sleeps up to four guests in 2 double bedrooms . Design bathroom with shower and toilet-fully equipped kitchen. Sitting- and dinningroom , 4K TV - blue ray home cinema. There is a nature garden with pond and various sunterracesWe don't accept children younger than 18 years old. No pets allowed.We are centrale between Ghent-Bruges-Antwerp and Northsea Coast." Member charming places of Belgium and Tourism Flanders "Our cottage is LGTB Friendly with nomination 5 rainbows
Nature and surroundings
Great place for walking - cycling - birdspotting ..........
Electricity: We buy green electricity (at least 50%)
Insulation: Double glass, Roof isolated
Sustainable insulation: Mineral wool (glass wool / stone wool)
Hot water supply: Boiler (hot water and heating)
Heating: Radiators and central heating boiler
Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Plastics
Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed: 1x
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Terrace (private)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Washing machine
- General heating
- Garden doors
- Garden (enclosed)
- Garden (private, illuminated)
- Small lake
- Drinking water
- Bathroom facilities
- Hot water
- Double bed
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 20:30 and 09:00.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
In a beautiful setting
Away from the crowd
Contribute to nature projects