This cozy shepherd's caravan is located in the middle of a large wooded area next to a wild meadow. Here you can spend a cozy family weekend, parent/child days or just a quiet time alone or as a couple. The Nature house has a spacious interior with a large sleeping area and 2 bunk beds. A picnic bench in front of the caravan or the open caravan itself is ideal for romantic summer evenings. A solar system provides electricity and water is supplied from a jerry can. The caravan is heated with wood from an art nouveau stove. There is a small barbecue hut for cooking and grilling. There is a small cottage for human needs, just like in grandma's day. No bedding is provided. Crockery and cutlery are provided. As a result, the shepherd's wagon offers a completely new experience of life in nature away from any luxury.
Nature and surroundings
The place is ideal to retreat from civilization and experience nature up close for a weekend. There is mobile phone reception. The hut is approx. 5 km from the nearest village (shopping facilities). During the day you can read, write or take long walks in the forest and at night you can listen to the sounds of the forest. On request, a forest tour or forest bathing can be arranged for a fee. It is also possible to purchase roe deer meat, a completely natural product from the surrounding forest, for barbecuing on site. The wagon can only be reached via forest paths. The parking lot is approx. 15 m from the shepherd's wagon.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Ecological / organic food products grown by the landlord are available
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Local products offered by the landlord
- 2 pers. bedstead (1x)
- bunk bed (2x)
- Parking (2x)
- Wood stove
- Drinking water
- Garden furniture
- Dog bowl
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.