The ruralhut is located in the woods of Emst in Gelderland. It is located on the edge of a bungalow park on a forest plot of no less than 730 m2 of private land. It is a quiet nature park without recreational facilities. The experience of nature is paramount and the area offers many opportunities to experience it optimally. When you look at the location of the nature house from above, it is clearly visible that it lies on the border of the Veluwe and the typical Dutch "farmers" landscape. The nature house, made entirely of wood, has a spacious double bedroom and an extra Bedroom with bunk beds. There is a spacious bathroom, which is equipped with a shower and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, combination microwave, kettle, coffee maker and fridge with freezer compartment. There is a wifi connection for TV and Internet. The house has recently been fitted with central heating and also has a special tiled stove that is wood-fired
Nature and surroundings
The ruralhut is located on the edge of Kroondomein Het Loo. You can walk or cycle straight from the cottage into the Crown Domain of no less than 10,000 hectares. This is the habitat of red deer, wild boars, roe deer, foxes, badgers and since a few years also the wolf. The villages of Epe, Emst and Vaassen are a short distance from the cottage. Here you will find various facilities including shops, supermarkets, wellness and recreational lakes. At about 1 km. away from the cottage is another recreation area, a camp shop and brasserie. We can also arrange walks with a forest ranger. This can be done exclusively as a private walk with a maximum of 4 people. I will then look for the "Big five" of the Veluwe with you and tell you about the current management of the Flora and Fauna. For more information about these walks, please contact us.
- Fully Insulated
- Charging station electric car
- Built with natural building materials
- No single-use plastic
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient shower
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- bunk bed (1x)
- Parking (2x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Fire place
- Wood stove
- General heating
- General heating, electric
- Charging station
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (roofed)
- Garden doors
- Cot (1x)
- High chair (1x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 10:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.