This ruralhut at Fincal Lliber is very private, and you will find a living room, kitchen, bed room, bathroom, deck and outdoor terrace. You also have your own entrance to our property, and the garden and pool are yours to use as well. Airconditioning is available in the bedroom. This valley is booming and happening! Especially during the summer you will find parties everywhere. It’s hard to decide which one to pick and where to go … we are trying to visit as many local festivities as possible to be able to recommend our favourites to you.
Nature and surroundings
According to the medical magazine Lancet Spain is the healthiest country to live in, and here in the Vall the Pop we enjoy very clean and pure air as well. What are you waiting for? There is an abundance of activities in the valley around Jalon. Festivals, farmer markets, street markets and wine tastings. Would you like to visit the almond, cherry or orange and mandarine valleys? Furthermore, it will only take you a bit more than an hour to reach Valencia or Alicante, or, taking the opposite direction to get into the impressive mountain ranges. Hiking, mountain biking, scuba diving, enjoying great food, playing golf, racing, climbing, cooking, bird watching, swimming, snorkelling, karting, wine tasting, shopping, touring and olive or grape picking: there's a lot to do in the area. Within 30 minutes by car you will find yourself on a tanning bed at the beach. The owners are happy to point you to nice beaches away from Benidorm and Calp.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Ecological / organic food products grown by the landlord are available
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Local products offered by the landlord
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (3x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Gas heater
- Heating (electric)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden (enclosed)
- Garden (shared)
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (roofed)
- Garden doors
- Swimming pool (shared) 32 m2
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (4x)
- Jeu de boules
- Cot (1x)
- High chair (1x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (1x)
- Washing machine
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 11:00 PM
- Check-out: 3:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.