Nature house in Tinchebray-Bocage
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
About this nature house
My simple and tiny nature house is hidden between the cornfields and hills in Normandy. It has a huge private property with its own driveway. The cottage is completely private. You are completely alone in nature: there are no neighbours in the far area and the owner is not there either. The only building nearby is the old barn in the garden. Enjoy the total tranquillity and the feeling of being alone in the world. But attention: my house is basic. It is intended for lovers of nature and tranquillity. On the ground floor is a large wood-burning stove (wood is provided), a kitchenette with oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. The beds are also here: a French bed and a sofa bed. On the first floor is a bath and a workplace with a view over the meadows. The toilet is a COMPOST TOILET in the adjacent shed (!), sawdust is present. Explore the beautiful Normandy from this special place all alone in nature.
Nature and surroundings
You can make beautiful walks directly from the house. A supermarket is 10 minutes away. The cottage can serve as a base for day trips to the beach, the D-day beaches and the museums, the many Norman castles, charming villages, Mont Saint-Michel, Domfront, Falaise, Caen.
- Electricity: We buy green electricity (at least 50%)
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- 2-pers. sofa bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Fire place
- Garden furniture
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Washing machine
- Drinking water
- Bathroom facilities
- Hot water
- Gas (/stove)
- Wood stove
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects