Revive your romantic side on the property.
A nature house, cca 100m2, made out of stone, wood and a lot of our love and dedication. The house is surrounded by olive trees on 3000m2. Suitable for couples and families with children. The house is supplied completely with energy from the nature. The house consists of 2 separated parts. The centre of the first house is a big custom made kitchen made by the host Mladen who is a professional carpenter and who brought the finest wood from Croatian province Slavonija. In the same biggest room there is a couch which can be an extra bed for two people, and a dining table. In the second part of the house there are 2 bedrooms with big windows that gives the beautiful view of the pool. One bedroom has a double size bed, and 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds that can be connected and make a double size bed. There are 2 bathrooms with showers. The property is surrounded with the traditional stone wall called "suhozid" and is very spacious.
Nature and surroundings
Raštane Gornje - a small village situated just 7 km away from the Adriatic sea coast, 10 km from the city of Biograd and 20km from the city of Zadar. Also it is near by the Zadar airport, only 7 km away. Except with the car, the house is reachable with public transport - the bus which drives from Zadar and Biograd. The bus station is 10 m away from the property. There is a lot of famous national parks and nature parks not far away from the village like Paklenica, Krka, Kornati, mountain Velebit and lake Vrana. The area of Ravni Kotari where the village is situated is perfect for walks in the nature, bike rides, jogging or just enjoying the sun, nature and sea. The house is situated at the very end of the village, in the fields 500m away from the first neighbour. You can buy fresh groceries at the local market in the village or directly from the inhabitants. There are also two bikes available for you to use free of charge. At the property there is also a small home grown garden.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- Ecological / organic food products grown by the landlord are available
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Parking (2x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Fire place
- Wood stove
- General heating
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden (enclosed)
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (roofed)
- Swimming pool (shared) 5 m2
- Swimming pool (private) 5 m2
- Jacuzzi / Hottub
- Bicycles available (free) (2x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (2x)
- Washing machine
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 10:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 0.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.