Cozy enjoy the peaceful nature in the wooded area of Leuven near the Hageland. Our beautiful vacation home is located in the middle of nature, the ideal setting to escape from the daily hustle and bustle. The rhythm of the seasons can be felt all the way into the house and outside you can hear nothing but singing birds and rustling wind. If you look closely, you may even spot a tawny owl at dusk! Kokoon in 't groen offers various possibilities for a wonderfully relaxing stay. Socializing with friends, family or just the two of you, outside on the terrace or cozy around the wood stove. There are 2 bedrooms with top quality box-spring beds. In the living room there is a luxurious double sofa bed. There is also a perfectly equipped kitchen and a spacious bathroom with all the necessary comforts. In short: do not hesitate and come discover it all for yourself. We look forward to welcoming you to our nature house! See you soon?
Nature and surroundings
Right in the middle of the Verbrandenbos (on the border of Kessel-Lo and Holsbeek) and a stone's throw from the ancient, but lively Leuven. The historic center of the lively student city is only 4 kilometers away and can be reached perfectly on foot or by bike. In winter, when the leaves have fallen from the trees, you can even admire the Leuven skyline from the garden. Delicious breakfasts, delicious dinners, a beer or wine in a cozy bar or authentic café: as notorious gourmets we know all about it and will gladly guide you to the best addresses! In the vicinity you can walk for hours through woods and fields without encountering any traffic. Fans of road bikes and mountain bikes can also enjoy themselves. In our house you will find a folder with a lot of walking and cycling routes. There are also many tourist attractions outside the surrounding forest and nearby cities.
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient shower
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (4x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Wood stove
- General heating
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (roofed)
- Cot (1x)
- High chair (1x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 11:00 PM and 7:30 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 21 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.