Welcome to the Cube Nature Houses! About us: We completed the two Nature Houses Cubes in 2022 with the intention of creating a very high-quality accommodation option in Upper Franconia. Our guests should want for nothing - WELL-BEING INCLUSIVE. Our cozy Nature Houses Cube I (74388) and II (74399) await you in Schönwald at the foot of the Kornberg, in the middle of the enchanting Fichtelgebirge, very close to the Czech border near Asch. Our highlights: Private entrance: Enjoy your privacy in our vacation homes, each of which can accommodate up to 2 guests (Cube I) or up to 3 guests (Cube II). Rosenthal Outlet Center: Store to your heart's content in the nearby outlet store or outlet center Selb and be inspired by the attractive offers. Activities galore: Explore the picturesque surroundings on hikes, mountain bike tours or cycling adventures.
Nature and surroundings
The nature of the Fichtelgebirge is open to you at any time of year. Pure relaxation: relax and unwind. The vacation homes are the ideal place for rest and relaxation. Cultural highlights: Visit the Luisenburg Festival and immerse yourself in the world of culture and entertainment. Vacation according to your wishes: On request, our sauna barrel with wood-burning stove is available for an extra dose of wellness for a fee. INCREDIBLE BEAUTY The Fichtelgebirge Nature Park offers everything your heart desires. An extensive network of hiking trails, mountain bike trails and culinary delights. The entire mountain range of the Hohe Fichtelgebirge is covered by an almost completely contiguous forest area, stretching from the Kornberg in the north-east to the Schneeberg and Ochsenkopf massifs and the Kösseine in the south-west. Our town of Schönwald is located in the northern Fichtelgebirge Adventure Region Nature Park on the Porcelain Route.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient shower
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 1-pers. sofa bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Internet access (WiFi)
- General heating, electric
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Check-out: 6:00 AM- 10:00 AM
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.