The small Swedish house is a real space miracle and offers room for the whole family (maximum 2 adults and 2 children). The Tiny House is located at the very back of the hotel row. The rustic wooden walls and the lovely furnishings create a cozy ambience. There is a spacious bathroom and 2 separate sleeping lofts (the bunk bed is for children only). The small but fully equipped kitchen invites you to cook together. Outside on the small terrace, you can sunbathe comfortably during the day and watch the hustle and bustle in the village. You can also use the fire pit in the middle of the square in front of the hotels. There are also bread roll vouchers in your Nature house so that you can enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning. Your faithful four-legged friend is also welcome. Just please note: Please do not allow dogs on the bed or sofa. Our second Tiny House: 74322
Nature and surroundings
Our unique hotel on wheels is located between Bayreuth and the Czech Republic, in the midst of towering spruce and fir trees. Here, where foxes and hares say goodnight to each other, slowing down is the order of the day. Check into one of the most unusual hotels and experience the unique magic of Tiny Living. We live our dream of minimalist living on almost 17,000 square meters of green space. We currently have 17 people, 3 dogs and seven cats living with us in a tiny house community. We have communal areas for a sauna (in planning), workshop, bike shed, parcel shed, washing machines and dryers, as well as space for all garden tools and a room for a food co-op. Our small village café was recently completed on a donation basis. Every Saturday at 11 a.m. there is also a free guided tour for guests, where you can find out more about our Tiny House community.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient shower
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- queen bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Heating (electric)
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.