This beautiful cottage is quietly located in the countryside near Amersfoort. There is 1 bedroom (2 adults) and a loft with 2 mattresses (2 kids). Ideal for families. Amidst the meadows and next to the orchard you will find complete rest. You have access to several terraces and these offer spectacular views over the garden and nearby meadows. You look out on the horses, cows or possibly spot a deer. The house is fully equipped and has a warm country feel. The spacious living area has an open kitchen, a dining area with four seats and spacious sitting area with flat screen TV. The garden door opens onto your private terrace ★ Fully equipped spacious kitchen ★ Wifi ★ Large private terrace ★ Free parking ★ Dogs are of course welcome. Garden of 10,000 m2 ★ Trampoline ★ Soccer field The stairs to the mezzanine are a bit steep, therefore not suitable for the disabled.
Nature and surroundings
This Nature house is located exactly between the Utrechtse Heuvelrug and the Veluwe. Hikers and cyclists can indulge themselves here. All kinds of attractions are within reach: the center of Hoevelaken and the beautiful city center of Amersfoort with all kinds of attractions, stores, terraces and restaurants. This medieval city is a wonderful alternative to Utrecht and Amsterdam. 2 km away is the Old Crafts & Toys museum, fun for young and old. In short: a unique place centrally located in the Netherlands.
- Fully Insulated
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient shower
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Nature house can be reached in a sustainable way
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- cot (2x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (2x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pellet stove
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Table tennis table
- Cot (1x)
- High chair (1x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Minimum age of main booker: 21 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.