Nature house in Nunspeet
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
|Number of guests||4|
|Check-in||3:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Check-out||7:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
About this nature house
The city wellness escape in the middle of the woods! An attractive tiny house for 4 people with all the luxury you could wish for on the Veluwe. Who wouldn't want this?! Experience the beautiful wooded area. Wake up in the middle of the forest, watch a movie or your favorite series through the beamer, read a book by the fireplace or from the luxurious free-standing bath. Vague offers it all to you! Vague is equipped with its own free WiFi so that, in addition to a city escape weekender, you can also opt for a work-cation stay to escape the daily traffic jams, office life or hectic working from home and work from this idyllic spot in the middle of the forest. Vague has chosen to come to yourself, to connect with yourself and with each other, which is why there is no television. Can't go outside because of the bad weather? Then you can choose to stream your favorite movie or binge-watch your favorite series through the beamer.
Nature and surroundings
The brand new Vague Tiny House is located in the woods near Nunspeet near the Zandenplas. A small place full of happiness and tranquility. This 36m² Tiny House is equipped with everything to create a great stay. So you have beach and forest in one! Experience the forest, the surroundings and the cozy house with all the luxuries including freestanding bath, bio ethanol ceiling fireplace, beamer and all other luxury you can think of! The Tiny House is located in a small-scale forest park completely private in the green. This way you have all facilities around the corner, while you sleep in the middle of the forest!There are a lot of nature inspired activities closely to the Tiny House like the Zandenplas and Hulshorstzand.
- Electricity: We buy green electricity (at least 50%)
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Double glass, Roof isolated, Walls insulated
- Sustainable insulation: Mineral wool (glass wool / stone wool), Sheep's wool
- Hot water supply: Boiler, Boiler (hot water and heating)
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Terrace (private)
- General heating
- Fire place
- Garden doors
- Washing machine
- Garden (enclosed)
- Garden (private, illuminated)
- General heating, electric
- Garden (shared)
- Small lake
- Jeu de boules
- Hot water
- Bathroom facilities
- Drinking water
- Gas (/stove)
- Double bed (x 2)
- High chair
- Playground equipment
- Contactless stay
- Garden furniture
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects