Nature house in Oberpierscheid
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
|Number of guests||4|
|Check-in||2:30 PM - 11:59 PM|
|Check-out||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About this nature house
Our ancient hunting lodge with 60qm space for living has been entirely renovated in 2020/2021 by using natural building materials. It lies very remotely but is fully equipped with heating, wood burner, kitchen with dishwasher, bathroom with bathtub and shower, comfortable seating areas inside and outside, WLAN. In front of the house is a large roof sheltered terrace with open fireplace, BBQ, seating facilities and a large beach chair for relaxing. The forest sauna is heated with natural wood from our forest and is ready to use for our guests. The house is mainly used by ourselves, so please do not expect a sterile holiday flat but a exceptional lovely decorated and arranged homely place. The garden is partially still under construction.
Nature and surroundings
Beside the little village of Oberpierscheid our house is located inside the forest and can be reached only by a farm track. There is a large glass door in the living area with a view of our natural new fruit tree plantation and the forest. You can watch several birds at a feeding place. Guests can also take seasonal herbs from our garden. There is also a new constructed pont in front of the house. You have countless opportunities for hiking and mountain biking when you just step outside the door.
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Double glass, Roof isolated, Walls insulated
- Sustainable insulation: Mineral wool (glass wool / stone wool), Wood fiber / wool, Loam and / or straw
- Heating: Radiators and central heating boiler
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste
- Use of biological cleaning products
- From own garden: Herbs
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Fire place
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Garden doors
- Terrace (roofed)
- Playground equipment
- Gas heater
- Drinking water
- Bathroom facilities
- Hot water
- Parking (x 2)
- Wood stove
- Double bed (x 2)
Bed linen + towels
Per person, Optional upon booking
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects