Attractive and quirky decorated unique accommodation where you can stay summer and winter. Detached in a meadow, no other people around you. Beautiful panoramic view from a spacious terrace. Inside is a wood burning stove for warmth and romance, even when freezing nice and warm! Fully equipped kitchen with hot water, gas cooker and fridge freezer. Aroma diffuser and bluetooth speaker to create your own atmosphere. Private sanitary facilities: dry toilet and a luxurious wooden shower cabin for the ultimate glamping experience! Luxury linen bedding, towels, bathrobes and kitchen linen are provided. Shower and care products and also basics such as candles, coffee, tea, sugar, oil, herbs and spices and always wood and toilet paper available. In short, everything you need for a comfortable stay is provided. ALL ECO-FRIENDLY. Bicycles and BBQ/fire bowl optional for rent. At extra cost with single beds.
Nature and surroundings
As soon as you set foot on Achterhoek soil, a world of possibilities opens up. There is so much to do here! Not only for nature lovers, but also for culture admirers, shopaholics and gourmets. Not only for cyclists, but also for animal lovers, hiking enthusiasts and boaters, for those seeking tranquility and adventurers. Check out Achterhoek.nl and get inspired! Exploring the area or doing some shopping at one of the local farm shops or supermarket in the area is best by bike (optionally rentable). Nice villages, Hanseatic towns, estates and castles to visit. To undertake all kinds of activities. Walking and cycling routes directly from the farm. The yurt is located in the middle of the landscape, peace, space and nature around. Enjoy the fresh air, let nature flow in and indulge your senses in the beautiful Achterhoek scenery. Relax and make beautiful memories!
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Bicycle rental is possible
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Local products offered by the landlord
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (2x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Wood stove
- Heating (electric)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (2x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom facilities
Per person per night,Optional upon booking
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Not suitable for children under the age of 17.
- Minimum age of main booker: 24 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.