Come and stay in the Yellow Van in Odeceixe where you will be tucked away in an old cork-oak forest on the hill with great views! You will feel like you’re far away from human civilization while town is within easy reach and Odeceixe beach is less than 15 minutes away. The van is completely submersed in nature in the middle of our 180.000m2 property. You can have your morning coffee with the sound of birds on the two comfortable terraces, or swinging in the hammock if you prefer. You can swim in the river, where you can also spot turtles and otters. There is plenty to see for the nature lover. The 'Yellow Van' is equipped with: • 2 beds with space for 3 people (extra tent is available separately) • 2 burner stove + all necessities • Washbasin + tap • 2 terraces with chairs and tables • Indoor & outdoor lighting • (cold) outdoor shower • Own compost toilet
• Use of communal camp kitchen + terrace • Parking next to camper . Access via dirt road
Nature and surroundings
• Beautiful views over the valley • Less than 15 minutes drive (4km) to Odeceixe Praia and close to many other beautiful beaches • Completely private in the middle of the forest • 1km from shops and 2km from the village of Odeceixe with numerous restaurants and bars • On 180,000m2 private property with swimming area in river, cork forest and beautiful views.. Our land is directly on one of the walks of the Rota Vincentina with many great routes close.We have been on our land for almost two years now near the village of Odeceixe in the Algarve, Portugal, where we are working hard on our eco-project. We started this adventure with our “Yellow Van” and have completely renovated it ourselves. Now we have our communal camp area completely made of upcycled material (which of course you’re more than welcome to use), have our own veg production area, around 100 fruit trees, tree nursery, and much more. By staying with us you will support our project and help us do more good stuff :)
Electricity: A combination of green electricity and solar panels
Insulation: Walls insulated
Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
From own garden: Herbs, Vegetable, Fruit
- Contactless stay
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (private)
- Garden (private, illuminated)
- Bathroom facilities
- Gas (/stove)
- Double bed
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (x 5)
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
In a beautiful setting
Away from the crowd
Contribute to nature projects