The eco-house was built in 2019 with 100% sustainable materials. The nature house is independent from the main farmhouse and enjoys a large private patio with outdoor sitting/ dining area. The open plan interior with high beamed ceiling and parquet flooring is spacious, light and airy with a minimalistic modern design. There is a low double bed (160x200 cm), a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with wc, basin, bidet and walk-in shower , a reading area and desk/PC table. The annex is equipped with air conditioning and mosquito nets on every window.
Nature and surroundings
Away from it all in the heart of Tuscany, there is a beautiful stone farmhouse surrounded by stunning unspoilt countryside. This is a place where nature rules, a place of peace and calm where the views, sunsets, birds of prey and fireflies do the talking... This is rural Tuscany away from the tourist hubs - although within easy reach of them all. The surrounding hill-top villages offer fantastic views, cobbled streets and alley ways, beautiful old churches, a taste of local life and good restaurants. Just behind the house lie the extensive forests of Berignone, one of Tuscany’s largest protected areas. Its numerous paths provide endless possibilities for hiking, cycling and swimming in parts of the beautiful Cecina river - as well as wildlife spotting.
- Parking (5x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- General heating
- Heating (electric)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden (shared)
- Garden furniture
- Garden doors
- Swimming pool (shared) 70 m2
- Table tennis table
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 AM- 10:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 0.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.