Nature house in Sternatia
About this nature house
You will experience the most authentic side of Salento, with its simple but genuine traditions: you will love the sunsets lulled by the sound of cicadas, the slowed-down time, reading a book surrounded by century-old olive trees. The house is a typical Salentine pajara in the small village of Sternatia, It’s a few km far from Lecce and the beaches of the Adriatic coast (Otranto, San Foca, Torre dell’Orso).
Nature and surroundings
The nature house develops itself on 120 square meters that consists of a large living room with sofa bed and a pouf/bed, the habitable kitchen, a master bedroom and a bathroom. The house is completed and made perfect by the characteristic trullo, made with the typical stones of Salento. The trullo consists of a master bedroom, a pouf/bed and a bathroom with shower. The structure is surrounded by green and olives trees.
- Electricity: We have solar panels
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- From own garden: Herbs, Vegetable, Olive oil
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- Fire place
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- General heating
- Washing machine
- Garden (enclosed)
- Heating (electric)
- Parking (x 5)
- Bathroom (x 2)
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects