I bought this nature house because it was a dream.... Now I want to share it with you....
Nature and surroundings
You are surrounded by greenery, mountains, hills and plains wherever your gaze turns...
- Fully Insulated
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient shower
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Nature house can be reached in a sustainable way
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Local products offered by the landlord
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- Contactless stay
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking (2x)
- Fire place
- General heating
- General heating, electric
- Heating (electric)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden (enclosed)
- Garden furniture
- Garden doors
- Cot (2x)
- Playground equipment
- Dog bowl
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom (2x)
- Washing machine
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.