This special Nature house is composed of one room of 20m2, in which there is a kitchen, sitting area, a (sleeping) couch and a double bed. It is very basic, with spring water from the tap which is warmed by the sun. Here, where everything is just a little bit different, inside is outside and outside is inside! From the parking lot you walk 100 meters up a natural path to get to the cottage. There is a separate bathhouse. The toilet is a dry eco-WC and the shower is made of wood and loam, with pebbles from the river. Again, the water is heated when the sun shines. It was designed and built by the owner herself, from natural materials such as wood, stone, lime and sand, mud and boxwood branches. She did this together with two Spanish women who were able to learn the trade as a result. The green planted roof, built entirely of wooden beams and organic logs, is an experience in itself. All around is a lot of greenery where you can linger.
Nature and surroundings
This Nature house is on the edge of a natural park with lovely hills on the one hand and mighty deep gorges and beautiful views on the other. The Pyrenees and Ordesa are close by. There are several natural swimming spots and endless hiking possibilities. You can also take beautiful car rides, look for fossils, go on a donkey ride, or seek adventure with rock climbing, rafting or canyoning. It is located in a valley below a small village, at the end of a beautiful narrow road. You will regularly see birds like the red kite, the vulture, the hoopoe and the oriole. At night you can marvel at the beauty of the stars. In the valley there are still a few traditional houses where the old inhabitants sometimes come on vacation. The owner lives on the same property some distance away. At the top of the village is an Albergue with terrace and restaurant. Half an hour away is the town of Aínsa, with stores, restaurants and a beautiful medieval square.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Ecological / organic food products grown by the landlord are available
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Local products offered by the landlord
- Contactless stay
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Drinking water
- Garden furniture
- Garden doors
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom facilities
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 1.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.