Nature house in Winterswijk Corle
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
|Number of guests||4|
|Type||Cottage, Holiday car, Log cabin, B&B, Tiny house, Cabin, Chalet|
|Location||on a yard|
|Check-in||2:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Check-out||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
About this nature house
Come and sleep in the cozy Hoonderhok, centrally located in the Achterhoek. In hamlet Corle in the middle of peace and space you will find the nature cottage. Where you will relax in the serene orchard and our beautiful garden with its many romantic spots. Where the Achterhoek hospitality is paramount..
- Electricity: A combination of green electricity and solar panels
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Roof isolated, Walls insulated
- Sustainable insulation: Mineral wool (glass wool / stone wool)
- Hot water supply: Boiler
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- From own garden: Herbs, Fruit, Honey, Jam
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (2x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Fire place
- Wood stove
- General heating
- General heating, electric
- Heating (electric)
- Garden (enclosed)
- Garden (shared)
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (shared)
- Patio (shared)
- Garden doors
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (2x)
- Jeu de boules
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Washing machine (shared)
- Dryer (shared)
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects