Nature house in poursac
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
|Number of guests||2|
|Rental situation||Switched house|
|Check-in||2:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Check-out||7:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
About this nature house
For a holiday in the French countryside on a hill with beautiful views all around, a lovely vacation with an occasional splash in the pool, reading a book in one of the places in the garden or visiting villages in Galo-Roman style a walk between the wheat fields and forests, follow a cycle route in the area? Everything is possible in this nature house. But especially pleasure! The holiday accommodation is located in Poursac in the Charente. Suitable for rent in all seasons, even at Christmas. The Charente is known for its wonderful climate with lots of sunshine and is located in the southwest of France.
Nature and surroundings
The ruralhut is located on a hill just outside of the village of Poursac. Poursac is a hamlet with a 12th century Romanesque church, situated in an agricultural area between rolling fields with grains, sunflowers, rapeseed or corn and surrounding forests. In the vicinity, three kilometers away, is the beautiful castle village Verteuil with its bakery, restaurants, wine bar, giftshop and supermarket. Seven kilometers from Poursac you will find the beautiful village of Nanteuil, with restaurants, old abbey, and arboretum. All amenities can be found in the town of Ruffec at 10 kilometers, including two large supermarkets, Lidl and a weekly market on Saturday. There is plenty to do in the nearby area; many old Romanesque villages that are worth a visit, with many bric and brac markets during the season. To enjoy the surroundings there are cycle routes and hiking trails so that one can enjoy the hilly views, with fields of sunflowers, wheat, rapeseed, and forests. You'll also find a tree climbing trail in the area and there is a possibility for canoeing on the Charente and to visit castles.
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Double glass, Roof isolated
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- From own garden: Herbs, Vegetable, Fruit, Jam
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Terrace (roofed)
- Garden (enclosed)
- Garden doors
- Garden furniture
- General heating, electric
- Heating (electric)
- Dryer (shared)
- Washing machine (shared)
- Swimming pool (private) 18m2 m2
- Contactless stay
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects