Nature house in Cingoli
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
About this nature house
This Naturehouse is an old, ristored farmhouse in the Marche region. This region is still very authentic and not yet discovered by mass tourism. Here you can find all the items that make Italy so fantastic : an impressive nature, tiny villages, famous cultural cities and a wonderful kitchen ! If you feel like making pizza, you can use the origianal woodoven. In the fall the owners make their own olive oil. They also grow grapes and several types of fruit. As they live nearby, they can keep you informed on the many possibilities the region offers. .
Nature and surroundings
The nature house lies at the end of a white country road, in the middle of an olive groove. During the summertime you can have a swim in lake Cingoli (15 km) or a hike in the woods. A 45 minutes drive takes you to the Nature Parc Monte Conero (Ancona) or to the lovely beaches of Porto Recanati, Sirolo and Numana. The mountains of the Sibillini cover the border with Umbria. Worth a visit are also the Monte San Vicino and the little mountain village of El Cito.
- Hot water supply: Heat pump
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- From own garden: Herbs, Fruit, Jam, Olive oil
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Parking (x 3)
- Terrace (roofed)
- Garden furniture
- Washing machine
- High chair
- Bathroom (x 2)
- Contactless stay
- Drinking water
- Bathroom facilities
- Hot water
- Wood stove
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects