Nature house in Merana
|Number of guests||2|
|Rental situation||Part of house, no other guests|
|Location||on an estate|
|Check-in||3:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Check-out||7:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
About this nature house
A holiday in this ruralhut means enjoying the immense tranquility that lays on a green hill with forests, fields and lavender. This studio is the ideal place for a wonderful stay in the middle of nature, where you will find peace and the rural rhythm. Here you will find the time to stand still for a moment and forget about your everyday life, enjoy the jacuzzi for a long time, barbecue in the panoramic outdoor kitchen or read that beautiful book on the sunny terrace. Two studios are available on the organic lavender farm of the landlords (there are also two apartments, so a total of four accommodations on the property). Both accommodations have been completely renovated into a mix of new and authentic, each with central heating, a fully equipped modern kitchen and a comfortable bathroom. There is a TV with DVD player as well as a music system (CD and MP3) and Wi-Fi internet connection. A common washing machine can be used on request. All holiday homes have their own entrance and terrace or balcony outside with table and chairs, as well as relaxing chairs in the garden. In addition, the 20 hectare estate offers many ‘rest’ areas where you can relax and enjoy nature. There is a large sunny terrace with stunning views, sun loungers and umbrellas for the necessary shade. There is also a panoramic jacuzzi where you can enjoy bubbles with views over the lavender fields and the forests or in the evening under the starry sky. Dogs are allowed on request.
Nature and surroundings
Because the domain is located on the border between Piedmont and Liguria, Alto Monferrato and Langhe, it is in an area where there is really a lot of time to spend in all seasons and for everyone. Stunning walks and / or bike rides, delicious restaurants, wine farms, beautiful beaches, mundane cities, an alternation between art and culture and picturesque villages with regular festivities. All this combined with the deserved peace in the middle of the green will undoubtedly provide nice holiday memories. Embark on culinary discovery tours along farms, try the delicious Piedmontese wines, step on one of the mountain bikes, swim in the sea or in a river, visit world cities such as Genoa and Turin. Every day there is something else to experience. It is a true paradise for those who want to enjoy the good life.
- Electricity: We have solar panels
- Insulation: Double glass, Roof isolated
- Hot water supply: Solar collector
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- From own garden: Herbs, Honey
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Bicycles available (free)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Jacuzzi / Hottub
- Parking (x 4)
- Garden (shared)
- Garden furniture
- General heating
- Washing machine (shared)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Terrace (shared)
- General heating, electric
- Swimming pool (shared) 24 m2
- Swimming pool (private) 24 m2
- Not suitable for children under the age of 14.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects