This well-insulated tree house, built of ecologically, environmentally conscious inland and European wood, has its own atmosphere. Thanks to the many stained glass windows, you can look across the Frisian landscape in three directions. The nature house has a spacious balcony where you can sit and enjoy the view. The house can accommodate up to two people. In this treehouse there is a double bed and it has more than enough living space. There is a stove, electric heater and electric lighting. There is simple kitchen inventory for the first necessities; plates, cutlery, cups, glasses and a kettle. A refrigerator is in a central location. Modern and well-kept sanitary facilities are within short walking distance. If you want to be 'just' on the ground floor, there are splendid places on the site such as the tea garden with porch, tea room and terrace by the water or the gazebo in the garden.
Nature and surroundings
For lovers of culture, history, tranquility and space, the home is centrally located between the Frisian cities of Bolsward, Sneek, Leeuwarden and Franeker. The picturesque village of Easterein is located on two kilometers of hiking, cycling or boating distances, where the medieval church and the Frisian cinema restaurant are worth a visit. You will be impressed by the beautiful farms, scenic meadows and the waterways. To enjoy these waterways you can rent canoes and pedalos on site. Terherne, where the children's Chameleon books come alive, are easily accessible from this location. A visit to the various Frisian cities in the neighborhood is worth the effort. For example, Franeker has the oldest planetarium in the world. The harbor town of Harlingen where ferries to Terschelling and Vlieland leave are also rich in cozy fishermen's cafes. Bolsward with its beautiful town hall and canals is also a stone's throw away. Finally, the Frisian capital of Leeuwarden is ideal for shopping and culture enthusiasts.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Ecological / organic food products grown by the landlord are available
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Bicycle rental is possible
- Nature house can be reached in a sustainable way
- Local products offered by the landlord
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- General heating, electric
- Heating (electric)
- Garden (shared)
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (shared)
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (2x)
- Table tennis table
- Kitchen (shared)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom (shared)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 9:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.