Welcome to our modern studio in a beautiful wooded area! When you cross the street you walk into the nature reserve de Biltse Duinen. There are many beautiful cycling routes in the area. The studio is located 1.5 km between the train stations of Bilthoven and Den Dolder. And at 1.5 km you will find supermarkets, stores and restaurants. The studio is perfect for couples or individual travelers. Parents with baby are welcome. A camp bed and high chair are available upon request. In the living area there is a nice sofa and chair where you can sit comfortably. The terrace faces south and is largely enclosed allowing you to sit in the lee and have lots of privacy. There is also a firepit. The studio is located in the backyard 60 meters from the house and is only accessible on foot. The kitchenette has an egg cooker, oven and microwave that you can use to prepare any ready-made meals from a specialized store nearby. There is no stove.
Nature and surroundings
The studio is located on the edge of the Biltse Duinen nature reserve. It is a forest and drift sand area that lies to the north on the border of the Utrechtse Heuvelrug. The area is special because all stages of flora development can be found. From pioneer vegetation to a mature forest. Via beautiful bike paths you can also reach, for example, the Pyramide of Austerlitz. And the beautiful heathland near Hilversum can be reached via bicycle paths through the forest area Lage Vuursche. If you go west, you can make beautiful walks and / or cycling through the polder landscape near Groenekan and Westbroek. On the house itself we have bat boxes attached which were immediately inhabited. Furthermore, a hedgehog roams around, ringworms glide through the crops, squirrels run through the garden, toads, frogs and lizards crawl around and a fox prowls through the garden at night. Residents nearby just gave up keeping chickens ;)
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient shower
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Nature house can be reached in a sustainable way
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- Parking (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Heating (electric)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden doors
- Cot (1x)
- High chair (1x)
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 4:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 7:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.