Our 40m2 studio with plenty of privacy for two adults and a baby is located on the outskirts of Bergen just a five-minute bike ride from downtown. Enjoy the view and tranquility. Two free bikes.The studio with floor heating is modern and tastefully decorated with unobstructed views over the meadow behind (3 km visibility). The comfortable sitting area has a two-seater sofa, an armchair and a flat-screen TV on a swing arm. The kitchen has a spacious refrigerator, microwave oven, ceramic hob with hood and dishwasher. The sleeping area has a Swiss-Sense box spring and three spacious closets. The compact but fully equipped bathroom has a rain shower with separate hand shower.From June to September we rent by the week (Saturday-Saturday).The studio is located on a private plot of 200m2 on the plot (approximately 3000m2) of the owner. Your dog is welcome. You pay 7.50 per night per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
Nature and surroundings
Bergen has the widest dunes in the Netherlands (about 4.5 km). Visit the beautiful dune landscape or enjoy the beach. The village, 5 minutes by bike, has a lively and vibrant center with many restaurants and terraces. The historic city of Alkmaar is 5 km away. Amsterdam is 40 km and also easily accessible by train from Alkmaar. We can inform you well about the many attractions nearby and in the region.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Built with natural building materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient toilet
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Nature house can be reached in a sustainable way
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Parking (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- General heating
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Garden doors
- Bicycles available (free) (5x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom (1x)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Check-out: 8:00 AM- 10:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:30 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.