New! A beautiful spacious 2 person (detached) forest cottage in Drijber (Midden Drenthe Township) fully equipped, with private woodland garden on the edge of the forest overlooking the countryside. Delicious in the quiet. What a view. You can hear the birds singing and enjoy pure nature. Here it is still really quiet and in the evening really dark, but when the moon shines, you can see it through the trees. An experience with nice weather, but certainly also with wind and rain. Also the squirrel shows itself and flies from one tree to another. Includes: Final cleaning, fireplace wood, bed-bath-and-kitchen linen, Nespresso + cups, tea, sugar, milk, spices, shampoo and body wash. Opioneel: E-bikes Koga new condition 25 euro p.p.p.d. In addition, during your stay you will receive a discount (7.50 euro p.p.) at Sauna Spabron in Oosterhesselen (15 min drive). This forest cottage is ideal for peace seekers, seniors, cyclists and hikers, to fully enjoy the silence, tranquility, privacy and comfort.
Nature and surroundings
Nature house is centrally located near, Beilen, Orvelte, Mantige, Westerbork, Drents Friese Wold, Diever, Erm, Sleen, Hoogeveen, Assen and Emmen. Nearby are 2 beautiful nature reserves; the Mantingerveld with its juniper bushes, heath and sand drifts and Landgoed Vossenberg where you will encounter Scottish Highlanders. Golf course Maartensplek (A-status course) is 1 km away. The course is surrounded by greenery. A little further away is the highest point of Drenthe Col du VAM. Very well known to cyclists, mountain bikers, cyclo-crossers and runners. Other sports in the area: cycling, fishing, hiking, trailrunning, mountain biking and skydiving. More information about nature and environment can be found in the cottage.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- Water-efficient toilet
- Water-efficient shower
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Bicycle rental is possible
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Local products offered by the landlord
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (2x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Fire place
- Wood stove
- General heating, electric
- Heating (electric)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Garden doors
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (2x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas (/stove)
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (1x)
- Washing machine (shared)
- Dryer (shared)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 3:00 PM- 11:00 PM
- Check-out: 6:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.