Nature house in Pelion
About this nature house
This nature house is… A charming treehouse cabin for two with beguiling views. Built between ancient olive trees, overlooking the sea. You’ll sleep to the sound of rustling leaves and owls hooting. Wake to a vision of shimmering waters then wander through a magical garden and dive straight into the sea.Step straight in. This bit of heaven needs no staircase. Yet the other end of the cabin is high off the ground, in the canopies. Inside, a large bed is positioned in front of huge sliding doors opening onto a deck. The entire cabin is fully screened, so no bugs to swat. Sleep deeply, cooled by the sea breeze.Guests get the whole treehouse. The shaded underside has a kitchenette, suitable for simple meal prep, a table and chairs. The bathroom is a small building 20 steps along a path, lit by lamps. The adjacent outdoor shower has a live bamboo screen and hot water. The main residence is barely visible through the trees. Expect to be welcomed by our two friendly dogs and four playful cats.
Nature and surroundings
Located in an undiscovered area of mainland Greece called Pelion, our treehouse is a unique holiday escape for sea and nature lovers. You can dive from our private platform into the water. Or take a short walk to a sandy beach nearby. Explore the secluded coast with a boat, including uninhabited Alatas island right across us. Other beaches with full amenities like Marathias Bay or lonely planet pebbled coves with only goats for company are only a few minutes drive away. For meals, head to the nearby village of Milina, use the kitchenette or enjoy home-cooked fare from your friendly hosts. Cafes, mini markets, shops and an excellent bakery are all in Milina. Bicycles will be available for guests.All urban amenities can be found at the Port city of Volos just an hour away. It is also famous for its many "tsipouradika"- traditional taverns offering a bevy of Greek tapas called mezes.Activities include hiking the old stone paths, boating/kayaking, wine-tasting and scuba diving.Registration number: 00001495765
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Double glass, Roof isolated, Walls insulated
- Degree of waste separation: Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- From own garden: Herbs, Jam, Olive oil
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (roofed)
- Bicycles available (free) (2x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects