Nature house in carregal do sal
About this nature house
CHARMING YURT IN PEACEFUL NATURE Hey everyone! We are happy to host you in our cozy yurt. The place has all the facilities you will need to have a comfortable and relaxed stay in the nature of central Portugal. Come and experience the country side lifestyle surrounded by olive farms and vineyards. Our yurt is a 20m2 bedroom where you can enjoy the stars at night through the top dome window. Entering the hall way you will find a specious and equipped kitchen. The wooden terrace is looking on a green garden full of ancient olive trees. Your private bathroom is a few steps away and has an Eco-friendly toilet as well as a spoiling hot shower. For those who need to stay connected, there is a good Wifi network available.
Nature and surroundings
We are located between 2 major rivers, the "Mondego" and the "Dão" . Both of them are a 5-10 minutes drive away and have beautiful swimming spots. There are also few hiking routs close by. Carregal Do Sal is a 5 minutes drive away. In town you will find supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, a post office etc. There are also good train and bus connection to all over Portugal. Bigger cities like Viseu and Coimbra are a 40-50 min drive away. Porto you can reach within 1,5 hours.
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Double glass, Roof isolated, Walls insulated
- Sustainable insulation: Mineral wool (glass wool / stone wool), Cork
- Hot water supply: Boiler
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- From own garden: Vegetable, Fruit, Jam, Olive oil
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Fire place
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Garden (enclosed)
- Terrace (roofed)
- Dog bowl
- Drinking water
- Bathroom facilities
- Hot water
- Gas (/stove)
- Parking (x 2)
- Wood stove
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects