Nature house in Lekkerkerk
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
|Number of guests||2|
|Check-in||3:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Check-out||7:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
About this nature house
Your own wellness in your nature house makes this accommodation unique. The infrared sauna, Turkish steam shower and a bubble bath in front of the patio doors ensure optimal enjoyment. The boats that pass by on the river Lek and the untouched nature with many bird species such as cormorants, geese and swans. Hours of viewing pleasure guaranteed. The sunrise from the bed is an experience. A working mill across the street completes the natural picture. Every type of weather has its charm, the sun makes the water sparkle and the rain makes sitting inside in front of the large windows special. Unwind in this unique place. Fully equipped such as a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning and TV. Romance through and through!
Nature and surroundings
This nature house is located in the middle of the green heart of the Krimpenerwaard in Lekkerkerk. The world famous Kinderdijk, famous for its many windmills, is located across the river Lek. Rotterdam (accessible by water taxi from Krimpen aan de IJssel) Gouda and Schoonhoven are easily accessible and definitely worth a visit. Cycling in this area is a pleasure! Along the mills, meadows with cows and the many cheese farms. Frequently asked questions: * The nature house can only be booked for a minimum of two nights. ** The nature house is suitable for 2 people and is not suitable for extra persons, pets, babies and children.
- Electricity: We have solar panels
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- From own garden: Herbs
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Garden (enclosed)
- Heating (electric)
- Infrared sauna
- Contactless stay
- Drinking water
- Bathroom facilities
- Hot water
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects