Nature house in Elim
|Number of guests||4|
|Check-in||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Check-out||7:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
About this nature house
This naturehouse is made entirely of wood and feels like a spacious and comfortable home of just 40m2. A unique Dutch design and construction of a small house that also meets the highest building standards. The cottage has every comfort: luxury kitchen, separate toilet, bathroom and two extendable, comfortable sleeping places in the two "bed alcoves". These are daytime sofas. There is also a special upper bed for a child. When the children are asleep, this alcove can be closed with a sliding door. We have digital smart TV and fast fibre-optic internet. The naturhouse is energy-neutral and gas-free; we generate all electricity with our own solar panels.
Nature and surroundings
The naturehouse is located on the grounds of guesthouse Pullevaart. Pullevaart offers its guests space in the greenery. It is also really dark and quiet at night. When the sky is clear, the stars are easy to see. From our grounds, all guests look out over the central natural swimming pond far into nature. There is privacy through the use of indigenous planting. In the village you can go for daily shopping.
- Electricity: We have solar panels
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Double glass, Roof isolated, Walls insulated
- Sustainable insulation: Mineral wool (glass wool / stone wool), Cork
- Hot water supply: Solar water heater
- Cooling: Airconditioning
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 2 pers. bedstead (1x)
- 2 pers. bedstead (1x)
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Terrace (private)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- General heating, electric
- Double bed (x 2)
- Swimming pool (shared) 300 m2
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (x 4)
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects