Nature house in Aldeia Das Dez
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
About this nature house
Set on the slopes of the Serra da Estrela, enjoy dramatic and uninterrupted views. This is a fully renovated 3 bedroom naturehouse with all the modern conveniences. Taste the local wines and cheeses while enjoying glorious sunsets from the terrace or by the wood fire, bathe in the luxurious salt water pool or walk the many trails nearby. This naturehouse provides easy access to the river beaches, coast, ski fields and the historic towns of Coimbra.
Nature and surroundings
Serra da Estrela Natural Park is an exceptional place. It expands over 101 thousand hectares distributed across six municipalities and it was the first natural park to be created in Portugal, also holding the record for the largest protected area in the country. Here, you will find the highest spot in continental Portugal, the only ski course in the country, the spring of two important rivers and an unexpected “alpine type” landscape abounding in glaciation traces. But the greatness of Serra da Estrela Natural Park is not only measured in hectares. It is a true dynamic centre which also includes local heritage conservation and the revitalization of its land and people. It constantly cooperates with local authorities and official bodies in order to restart typical local activities, promote grazing and handmade cheese manufacture or by supporting apiarists or protecting the Serra da Estrela dog.
- Electricity: We buy green electricity (at least 50%)
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Glass, Paper/cardboard, Vegetable fruit garden waste, Plastics
- From own garden: Herbs, Fruit, Olive oil
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 1 pers. bed (1x)
- Fire place
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- General heating
- Washing machine
- Heating (electric)
- Parking (x 2)
- Swimming pool (private) 50m2 m2
- Contactless stay
- Wood stove
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects