Original Swedish summer houses, in a typical architectural style built from natural materials, have a practical division of space and are very cozy. Every summer house has its own terrace where our guests enjoy morning coffee or lunch. Equipment will allow you to spend time in the most pleasant way – in the kitchen there is everything including a spacious fridge with a freezer. In the living room, there is a flat TV with an HDMI cable as a screen to watch movies from your notebook from a big corner sofa. Bathroom with a shower and WC. Electric heaters provide the warmth and the fireplace supplies the ambience. Cottages are covered with Wi-Fi connected to the fast internet.
Nature and surroundings
Värmland is a natural gem; wooded land is covered with 10.000 lakes and the longest river in Sweden - Klara, flows into the biggest lake of western Europe, Vänern (just imagine, it has over 22.000 islands). Directly in the area are kilometers of marked hiking trails and interpretive walks. It is easy to combine hiking with a visit to an open-air museum. There is also a moose safari nearby. You can rent bicycles or try fishing, next to the summer houses are lakes with pikes, perches, eel, and other white fish. We sell fishing licenses and equipment. We also borrow boats and canoes for free. You can perform culinary art in a grill house, or another grill is located at the lake. Here you can also relax, sunbathe, swim… or visit a restaurant in the neighborhood where Chef Lasse once hosted even the Swedish king! Forest fruits – yet another treasure of the surrounding nature: mushrooms, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries…
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Built with natural building materials
- Separating waste (Glass, paper, plastic, food waste/organic)
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use plastic (water) bottles
- Water-efficient shower
- Rainwater is used for garden, toilet or more
- Ecological / organic food products grown by the landlord are available
- Biodiversity-friendly garden
- The garden is managed in a sustainable way
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Bicycle rental is possible
- Nature house can be reached in a sustainable way
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses are available
- Information on local ecosystems, heritage and culture offered by landlord
- Local products offered by the landlord
- 2-pers. bed (1x)
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- 1-pers. sofa bed (1x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (5x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Wood stove
- Heating (electric)
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (roofed)
- Small lake
- Tanning bed
- Bicycles available (extra charge) (3x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Bathroom facilities
- Bathroom (1x)
- Washing machine (shared)
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 2:00 PM- 11:00 PM
- Check-out: 4:00 AM- 10:00 AM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 20 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.