Nature house in Lemona
About this nature house
This naturehouse is situated in the village of Lemona, next to the Romanesque Church of St Michael. The village which boasts some 30 inhabitants is situated in an as yet unspoiled part of the island rich in flora and fauna, fascinating history and legends. A local taverna and a local winery are within one minute walking distance of this exclusive location. Just half hour's drive from Paphos airport, town, or the sea. Nestled in the Troodos foothills, an inspiring location to rest, relax, and escape the hustle and bustle of city life. The property is reputedly built on the site of Joanna D'Aleman's summer palace. She was a medieval courtier and lover of Peter 1 de Lusignan, king of Cyprus (1328-69).
Nature and surroundings
The property is set in a private shared courtyard with established gardens with fruit trees and flowers backing directly onto open countryside. It a great area for walking, horse-riding, and even rock-climbing for the more energetic. The locals earn their living primarily through viniculture, raising goats, and making haloumi- the local cheese. If you like fresh air, flowers, abundant seasonal fresh fruit that you can pick directly from the tree, and birds, bees, and butterflies then this is the place or you There are two terraces for sitting and eating alfresco or relaxing and sunbathing.
- Electricity: We have solar panels
- Hot water supply: Boiler
- Use of biological cleaning products
- From own garden: Herbs, Vegetable, Fruit, Honey, Jam, Olive oil
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- Parking (2x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- General heating
- General heating, electric
- Heating (electric)
- Garden (shared)
- Garden furniture
- Terrace (shared)
- Terrace (roofed)
- Patio (shared)
- Garden doors
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects