Within a short distance of the Belgian border villages Gemmenich, Sippenaeken and Teuven lies this naturehouse, adjacent to a small and quiet country road. It is a recently restored farmhouse built around 1850. Part of this half-timbered farmhouse is furnished as a bed & breakfast, where you can enjoy the peace and space during a weekend or week with two people. The entire house can also be rented with a maximum of 12 people, see the house code 28225.
Nature and surroundings
This house is a great base for visiting the Land of Herve, the Geul Vally, the South Limburgish ''Heuvelland'' or the Flemish-speaking Voerstreek area. From the house you can make various walks to, for example, the Hijgend Hert in the Vijlener forest or to auberge Le Barbeaux at Sippenaeken. By (race) bike or mountain bike it is a wonderful tour through the three-country region. You can also take the e-bike. The area around Gemmenich is still pure, not as busy as in the south of Limburg, but with at least as beautiful views. Tourism in this area is beginning to develop. In the house, the landlords offer several hiking/cycling maps to explore the surrounding area. The ''Voerstreek'' is a popular holiday destination. The official language is still French, but you can save yourself perfectly with Dutch, German or English. In Gemmenich itself you'll find a good bakery, butcher and supermarket, which are also open on Sunday morning. So you do not have to bring your own groceries.
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Fully Insulated
- Natural Insulation materials
- Ecological / organic food products grown by the landlord are available
- 100% natural cleaning products
- Public transport within 1 kilometer
- 1 pers. bed (2x)
- Contactless stay
- Parking (1x)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- General heating
- General heating, electric
- Garden furniture
- High chair (1x)
- Refrigerator with freezer
Good to know
Good to know
- Check-in: 12:00 PM- 1:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM- 1:00 PM
- Out of respect for nature: silence between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
- Minimum age of main booker: 30 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
- Waste separation is mandatory in this nature house.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.