Nature house in Natzwiller
It is possible to stay here without contact with the landlord and other people. If desired, you can inform the landlord after booking.
About this nature house
Rented for 2 people with a bed in the mezzanine, under the roof (it is not possible to get up)Sofa bed, TV (no internet), possibility to connect a hard disk or computer to the home wecinema system, wood stove, oven, refrigerator, ceramic hob, nespresso coffee maker, kettle, toaster, kitchen utensils, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer. The toilet is in the shower room. A parking space is located along the road. Deck chairs and an outdoor table are available. The cottage is available for weekends or for a week.
Nature and surroundings
The chalet is located at 600 m altitude in Natzwiller, a charming and quiet village in the mid-mountains, in the shadow of the Vosges peaks. Between rivers and pine forests, you are at the beginning of many hiking trails.The chalet is located between Strasbourg and St Dié des Vosges at the foot of the Champ du Feu.Leisure: numerous walks, bike rides, mountain biking, motorcycle, paragliding at 30 min, ski area at 20 min, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, accrobranche at 25 min.20 min from Mont Sainte Odile7 min from Schirmeck30 min from Obernai40 min from Strasbourg 60 min from Colmar45 min from Saint Dié10 min from camping
- Insulation: Floor isolated, Double glass, Roof isolated, Walls insulated
- Sustainable insulation: Wood fiber / wool
- Degree of waste separation: Residual waste, Paper/cardboard, Plastics
- Use of biological cleaning products
- Contactless stay
- Wood stove
- Drinking water
- Hot water
- Garden furniture
- Dog bowl
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Minimum age of main booker: 18 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in this nature house.
- This is a fireworks-free nature house.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- This nature house is not suitable for groups of young people, students and sports teams.
Additional house rules are listed in the terms and conditions, when you place your booking.
- In a beautiful setting
- Away from the crowd
- Contribute to nature projects